Thursday, January 26, 2017

Creating daily life focus on paper

This is a rough start to what I'm setting out to do.
Minor adjustments may be made, but here it is.


  • Wake up, Sun salutations
  • Water with lemon...
  • Breathe deeply meditation
  • Move around
  • Work out (first notebook)notes on feeling, reps 3warm up 4 to failure
  • Cook food for day (second notebook)
  • Record of daily intake all foods
  • Down time spend cleaning apt thinking of keeping clean, meditation, meet with people, errands.
  • Work (third notebook) what am I doing to improve my presence there
  • Come home and stretch, shower and eat, meditation. 
  • Write lily a letter daily(fourth notebook). Notebook for record of sent letters, letter will be written on separate paper and mailed out 1-2 times a week.
Hit me up
or check out
message me on twitter
or if you have skype
search for Venomdpro

No comments:

Post a Comment